Fevicryl Acrylic Colour White 27, Fine Art Brushes, Pencil, White Imperial Thin Paper, White Carbon Paper, Colour Palette, Water Container.
This is a classic floral design on the wall painted using Fevicryl Acrylic Colours. Bring about an elegant look to your walls with this beautiful design.
STEP 1 : Prep the wall
• We are going to paint the floral design on the wall.
• We have a dark wall and we are going to use only one colour shade for the same.
STEP 2 : Make the design
• Take white imperial paper which is thin and will work easily for tracing. (You may also draw directly on the wall).
• Draw the floral design on it.
• Trace the same design on one side corner of the wall with white carbon paper.
• Refer to the image.
STEP 3 : Paint the design
• Start painting the design with Acrylic Colour White 27.
• Leave it to dry completely.
STEP 4 : Finish the design
• Your painting with finished effect will look like this
• Your wall will look like this.