Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, Yellow Ocher 26, Fine Art Brushes, Potato, Lady Finger, Paper Cutter, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container,
How cool is this idea of painting eclectic and fresh designs on your walls using vegetables! Learn how to do this in a jiffy with Fevciryl Acrylic Colours.
STEP 1 : Source the vegetables
• We are going to make the vegetable printing on the wall using potato and the lady Finger.
STEP 2 : Cut the vegetables
• Take the potato. Cut into half with paper cutter.
• Mark and cut in English letter “U”. Carve the broad “U” shape channel with the help of a paper cutter.
• Refer to the image.
• Remove the starch from the piece of the potato on a newspaper.
• Similarly take a Lady Finger; cut the end of the lady finger with the help of the paper cutter.