Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Dark Brown 05, Golden Yellow 09, White 27, Sky Blue 63 Deep Brilliant Purple 64, Teal Blue 68, Pencil, Fine Art Brushes, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container
Are you an ocean lover? This wall art inspiration is just for you! Isn’t this art has such a wild feel to it? Make one in your living area or your kid’s room to enjoy some cool vibes.
STEP 1 : Paint the base
• We are going to paint the wall with the spotted whale with the underwater diver girl in it.
• Decide the area on the wall and paint the wall with light wash effect using Acrylic Colours White 27, Sky Blue 63 and Teal Blue 68.
• Let it dry completely.
• Make sure that when you are giving the wash effect use very little water as the colours will drip down and you will not get the desire effect on the wall.
• Refer to the image.
STEP 2 : Draw the design
• Draw the spotted whale with the underwater diver girl, the small fishes, and the see weed on the painted washed effect wall.
STEP 3 : Paint the design
• Start painting the design using Acrylic Colours Black 02, Dark Brown 05, Golden Yellow 09, White 27 and Deep Brilliant Purple 64.
• Leave it to dry.