You Will Need:
Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Paper, Pencil, Scale, Cutter, Scissors, Popsicle Sticks, Gateway Sheet (White, Orange, Black), Led Lights
Here is an amazing DIY of a fox shaped lampshade that has been made using Fevicryl Fabric Glue.
STEP 1 : Source the base
- Take 3-2 packets of ice cream popsicle sticks
- Take 3 different coloured gateway sheets in orange, black and white
- Take the popsicle sticks , cut them in to pieces that would help form a fox silhouette as seen in the image
- Use Fevicryl Fabric Glue to stick them.
- Take the gateway sheets and cut them in the shapes of the fox as shown in the image.
- Cut them using paper scissors.
- Make 20 fox frames and stick them to each other using Fevicryl Fabric Glue
- Let it dry
- Take the led lights and wrap them inside the fox structure as shown in the image.
- Make sure no lights are seen on the outside of the structure.
- Take the paper pieces and stick them on the top structure.
- Extra details like the face and the nose will be made using the popsicle sticks
- Use Fevicryl Fabric Glue to stick them
- This is how the lampshade looks once the sticking of the top layer is done.
- Create a similar layer and stick it at the back side of the lampshade
- Make sure to leave the part where the led light cells are visible, open.
- Do not cover it with any paper.
- Switch on the lights to see how the lampshade looks.
- The Popsicle lampshade is ready to be kept in your study or used as a night lamp.