Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Light Green 12, Sap Green 21, Greenery 67, Fine Art Brushes, Leaves, Used News Paper, Colour Palette, Water Container.
The simplest of ways to bring nature home is making a leaf print on the wall. Learn how to do this in a very easy way!
STEP 1 : Selecting the leaves
• Paint your walls using the print making technique using the real leaves. We have used Plumeria flower leaf for printing on the walls using Acrylic Colours.
• Take 2, 3 leaves of Plumeria flower with appropriate shape and the size which will look proper on the walls after printing.
STEP 2 : Apply the colours
• Apply the Acrylic Colours Light Green 12, Sap Green 21 and Greenery 67 with the help of a brush on the rear side of the leaves.
STEP 3 : Remove excess colours
• Remove the excess colour to avoid the dripping of the colour on the used news paper.
STEP 4 : Make the print
• Make the prints on the respective wall in repetitive manner.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Your finished wall will look like this.