Couple On Bicycles In Silhouette
You Will Need:
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02m Chrome Yellow 03, Crimson 04, Orange 17, Pink 18, Violet 25, White 27, Salmon Pink 65, Neon Pink 018, Fine Art Canvas 12” X 16” Size, Fine Art Brushes, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container
Isn’t love all about togetherness and creating moments together? This adorable valentine canvas DIY painted with Fevicryl Acrylic Colours is a testament to love and friendship.
STEP 1 : Source the base and draw the design
- We are going to paint the canvas with the couple in silhouette and evening sky on the background with Acrylic Colours.
- Take 12” x 16” fine art canvas board.
- Draw the simple sketch on the canvas with the couple.
STEP 2 : Paint the background
- Paint the watery wash effect of violet, yellow and pink using Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Chrome Yellow 03, Crimson 04, Orange 17, Pink 18 and Violet 25.
- Let it dry.
STEP 3 : Paint the foreground and give depth
- Paint the sky in shading manner in shades of pink violet and tinge of yellow with simple surface ornamentation technique.
- Paint the figures and the bicycles in black silhouette, the background using Acrylic Colours Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, Crimson 04, Orange 17, Pink 18, Violet 25, White 27 Salmon Pink 65 and little amount of Neon Pink 018.
- Leave it to dry.
STEP 4 : Finishing
- At this stage of the painting, we are going to increase the prominence of the violet shade with the balance of the Neon Pink, the gras with black using Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Pink 18, Violet 25, White 27 and Neon Pink 018.
- Let it dry completely.