You Will Need:
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, Crimson 04, Dark Brown, White 27, Sky Blue 63, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Rolling Pin, Clay Carving Tools, Paper Cutter, Plain Glass Bottles, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container
It is time for Christmas and these sweet little will add to the charm of this lovely festival. Read more to learn how we made these cute-some twosome.
STEP 1 : Source the base
- We are going to convert the bottle into Dogs with Reindeer antlers using plastic ball and Mouldit.
- Take plain glass bottles to make 2 reindeers.
STEP 2 : Paint the bottle
- Paint the bottle from inside using Acrylic Colour Burnt Sienna 01.
- Let it dry completely.
STEP 3 : Mix Mouldit
- We are going to make the head of the reindeer using plastic ball and Mouldit.
- Take Mouldit resin base and hardener, mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
STEP 4 : Make the head and the accessories
- Take the dough, roll it to make medium thick slab with a rolling pin.
- Take plain plastic ball; cover the ball by sticking the slab on it using Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
- Mark and cut 2 strips of 1” broad to make the muffler and antlers.
- Attach the horns the muffler around the neck of the bottle using Fabric Glue.
- Attach the head on the mouth of the bottle with little amount of the clay and Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
- Paint the face and the muffler with Acrylic Colour White 27. Let it dry.
STEP 5 : Finishing and assembly
- Paint the muffler, the head of the bottle and small motifs of the Snowflakes on the bottle using Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, Crimson 04, Dark Brown, White 27 and Sky Blue 63.
- Let it dry.
- Refer to the image.