Fevicryl Acrylic Colour White 27, Fevicryl 3D Outliner White 707, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Corrugated Paper, Pencil, Ruler, Colour Palette, Water Container.
It is Christmas time! Time to decorate the space around! Here is just the X-Mas DIY which will usher in the festivities – A Gingerbread house made with corrugated paper.
• Take the corrugated box flaps. Draw the template of the small and big house on it. • Mark and cut the parts along with the roofs and the inner side of the windows appropriately.
• Take the gateway paper and cut it in to the sizes of the window. • Stick the gate way paper from the inner sides of the houses using Fabric Glue. Let it dry. • Assemble and stick the walls the doors and the roofs appropriately to make the houses using Fabric Glue. • Let it dry.
• Take flap of the box. • Mark and cut triangular shapes to make the trees.
• Take two triangles cut the slits on each triangle in opposite directions with a paper cutter.
• Insert both the triangles to form the X’mas tree. Make about 4 to 5 such trees. • To give the icing sugar effect on the houses and the trees use 3D Outliner White 707. Let it dry. • Refer to the image.
• Take the flap of a corrugated box measuring 11” x 8” in size approximately. Paint the flap with the base coat of Acrylic Colour White 27. Let it dry. • Similarly take a piece of the corrugated box, draw and paint the star using 3D Outliner White 707. Let it dry. • Arrange and stick the houses, the trees and the star aesthetically on the painted base with Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
Sling Bag With Art Nouveau Face Pendant
Dancing Figures On Canvas
Kitchen Wall Décor With Typo
Chanapatna Toy With Mouldit
Bottle With Gold Gilded Roses
Bamboo Glasses With Miniature Painting
Crafting A Memory
Jewellery Box With Lotus Flower