Flower Shaped Rangoli
You Will Need:
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Chrome Yellow 03, White 27, Neon Pink 018, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Corrugated Sheet, Clay Carving Tools, Flower Shape Cookie Cutter, Pencil, Assorted Mirrors, Colour Palette, Water Container
Make this beautiful rangoli with corrugated sheet and Mouldit a best way to light your house with this floral rangoli.
STEP 1 : Mix Fevicryl Mouldit
- Take Mouldit resin base and hardener, mix well to make even dough.
- Roll it to make a thick slab, mark and cut about 6 flowers using a flower shaped cookie cutter.
- Let the flowers get semi dry then place it on a small sized bowl to get the shape.
- Make the curved end for the holder as shown in the picture.
STEP 2 : Prepare the base
- Take a corrugated sheet, mark and cut a circle measuring 10” in diameter.
- Draw a floral design on it.
STEP 3 : Build the structure
- Take clay and roll it to make the coils.
- Stick the coils on the round base by following the design using Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
STEP 4 : Finishing touches
- After giving the finishing touches your rangoli will look like this.
STEP 5 : Paint the design
- Paint the rangoli design with Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Chrome Yellow 03, White 27 and Neon Pink 018. Let it dry.
STEP 6 : Enhance and embellish
- Enhance the rangoli by sticking assorted mirrors using Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
STEP 7 : Final look
- Your rangoli with flowers is ready to be displayed near your verandah!