Decorative Glass Tea-Lite Holders
You Will Need:
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Maroon 14, White 27, Neon Orange 017, Neon Pink 018, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, 2 Wine Glasses, Clay Carving Tools, Paper Cutter, Colour Palette, Water Container
This tea-lite holder created using wine glasses is a unique idea, that is easily doable with Fevicryl Mouldit. Decorate your glasses this festive season and inspire others for such creative ideas.
STEP 1 : Source the base material
- We are going to decorate wine glasses with an ornamental lotus flower design using Mouldit.
- Take 2 wine glasses for the same.
STEP 2 : Prepare the dough / clay
- Take Fevicryl Mouldit – resin base & hardener, mix well to make an even soft dough.
STEP 3 : Build the ornamental design
- Take the dough to make the lotus flower, make spiral shapes with ornamental style using clay carving tools.
- Start sticking the flowers and ornamental shape with Fabric Glue on the glass. Let it dry refer to the image.
STEP 4 : Final look after clay work
- Your glasses will look like this after finishing the clay work. Let it dry completely.
STEP 5 : Paint the base coat
- Paint the glasses with the base coat of Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Maroon 14.
- Let it get semi dry, then wipe out the colour with a rough rag. Let it dry.
STEP 6 : Paint the final touches
- Paint the final coat using Fevicryl Acrylic Colours White 27, Neon Orange 017 and Neon Pink 018. Let it dry, refer image to see the effect.
STEP 7 : Final touches & look
- Place the tea-lite inside as well on the top of the glass.
- And your glasses with tea-lite is all ready to light up your home!