Decoupage is a French art and craft technique where objects are decorated with paper cut outs Decoupage is a fun and easy way to decorate just about any object like glass, wood, metal, plastic etc. including household items from small vases, table cloth to large pieces of furniture--the possibilities are endless. In decoupage, the concept is to give your surfaces a look of painting. The process gives pasted pictures look as though they are actually painted.
- It’s a specialist glue for decoupage crafts
- It has dual properties – it is sealer cum varnish
- This can be used on multi substrate, which is MDF, wood, glass, metal, fabric etc
- Acrylic colour base quote is recommended before modge podge or starting with the decoupage project
- Apply an even layer of Fevicryl Modge Podge to stick paper and after sticking, over it to protect your work